Last modified: October 25, 2021
CONNECTIVE MED, LLC. (“CONNECTIVE MED,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website;
- in emails, text message, phone conversations, audio and video interactions and other electronic messages between you and our Website;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by CONNECTIVE MED or any third party;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or Application.
2. Children Under the Age of 18.
Our Website and Services are not intended for children under the age of 18.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you,information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website (collectively, “Personal Information”), specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, home, work, and mobile telephone numbers, date of birth, credit or debit card number (for payment purposes only), audio (including recordings and transcripts), images and videos of you, gender;
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, click stream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website is:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or the videos, images and recordings when interacting with a Provider on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website as well as information provided when using our Provider consultation services, purchasing products, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties(collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We CollectThrough Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns,specifically:
- details of your access to and use of the Website, including traffic data, location data,logs, and other communication data and the resources that the end user accesses and uses on or through the Website;
- information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number;
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- forecast future needs, functions, and uses of our services, the Website;
- better understand user satisfaction levels and experiences;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- recognize you when you return to our Website;
- in other ways to improve your experience and the quality of our Website and services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Facebook. We use Facebook Pixel, a web analytics and advertising service provided by Facebook Inc.(“Facebook”) on our Website. With its help, we can keep track of what users do after they see or click on a Facebook advertisement, keep track of users who access our Website or advertisements from different devices, and better provide advertisements to our target audiences. The data from Facebook Pixel is also saved and processed by Facebook. Facebook can connect this data with yourFacebook account and use it for its own and others advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s DataPolicy which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Please click here if you would like to withdraw your consent for use of your data with Facebook Pixel https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_=_.Please
also refer to Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below for more information about tracking technologies, targeted advertising and your choices relating to the use of your information for these purposes.
4. How We Use Your Information.
We use your Personal Information for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our Website to you;
- provide services to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes; and
- provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- to provide and improve our Website and services.
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you;
- for purposes of treatment, quality, improvement of health status, customer and patient experience, customer and patient engagement and/or behavior modification, peer review, payment, efficiency, cost effectiveness and/or other purposes relating to operations and provision of telehealth services;
- to process, fulfill, support, and administer transactions and orders for products and services ordered by you;
- to provide you with notices about your CONNECTIVE MED account;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to administer surveys;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or between us and health plans or other benefit programs, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website, or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at anytime by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications.
Some information CONNECTIVE MED collects constitutes protected health information (“PHI”) under the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). As set forth above, CONNECTIVE MED will provide you with a Notice of Privacy Practices describing its collection, use and disclosure of your PHI, not CONNECTIVE MED, Inc. CONNECTIVE MED is a “business associate” (as that term is used under HIPAA) that provides services to and for CONNECTIVE MED Medical Group, other health care providers and health care plans, referred to as “covered entities” under HIPAA, and enters into business associate agreements with these covered entities. CONNECTIVE MED will use and disclose PHI only in accordance with the business associate agreements and HIPAA.
We may de-identify your Personal Information so that it no longer reasonably identifies you. In this case, we may use this de-identified data without restriction and for any purpose, including to improve our Website and products and services.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
- our affiliates and third party service providers that we use to support our business;
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to enforce our rights; and
- with your consent.
- to affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services, and ordering, marketing, and payment processing services;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization,dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by CONNECTIVE MED about our Website users are among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, we may disclose your personal information to aProvider;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CONNECTIVE MED, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your Personal Information for our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Information:
- Promotional Offers from CONNECTIVE MED. If you do not wish to have your email address used by CONNECTIVE MED to promote our own products and services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any promotional emails or other marketing communications you receive from us. This opt out does not apply to information provided to CONNECTIVE MED as a result of a product purchase, or your use of our services.
- Targeted Advertising. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)websites (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
7. Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
With respect to any PHI in our possession, you have certain rights under HIPAA as described in the Notice ofPrivacy Practices provided to you by your healthcare Provider.
8. Do Not Track Signals
We currently do not use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not automatically honor such signals. However,please review other portions of this Policy regarding your ability to disable tracking technologies (e.g., Information We Collect Through Automatic Data CollectionTechnologies, Choices About How We Use and Disclose YourInformation).
9. Data Security
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Information. You can help protect your Personal Information and other information by keeping your password to our Website confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we work diligently to try and protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, in your operating system.
12. Contact Information
You may contact us through the contact information below.